Savvy Seniors Housing Solutions
We are helping families and seniors find the best solutions for their increasing health care needs at home or within the private or publicly funded care home system.
There is a number of confusing options available to families facing changes as their elders become more frail.
Seniors may not be able to access what is available or understand how the health system works. Their adult children may see that they need more care but find their parent(s) are resistant to such changes. Emotions can run high and families can be suffering from burn out and lack of time to explore what is available.
Following are links to the information you need to know to get started:
- Understanding "Care Home" terminology and the related costs
- Public and Private residental care
- Financial supports (Scroll down page)
- Cohousing for Seniors
- Palliative and Hospice Care (Scroll down page)
- BC Health Authorities Contact Numbers
- Library Articles on Many Subjects
- Caregivers Bill of Rights
- Colleagues of Savvy Seniors
- Other Useful Links
Request your FREE Future-Life-Plan Starter Kit.